Monday, September 20, 2021 | 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM EST
Investors have raised their expectations on corporate net zero commitments and are seeking Boards of Directors to articulate the transition plan aligned with achieving the Paris Agreement’s net zero goal and reducing global GHG emissions. How can companies provide net zero transition plans aligned with their business strategies, and how can both investors and companies focus on climate accountability while supporting long-term value creation?
- Lyndon Park - Managing Director, Head of ICR Governance Solutions, ICR Inc.
- Ben Dell - Managing Partner, Kimmeridge Energy
- Michelle Edkins - Managing Director, BlackRock
- Kara Mangone - Global Head of Climate Strategy, Goldman Sachs
- Sabastian Niles - Partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
BlackRock: Climate Focus Universe
BlackRock: Climate risk and the transition to a low-carbon economy
Kimmeridge: Framework for a Carbon Offset Market for the Energy Industry
Kimmeridge: Choosing a Path to Net Zero Emissions for Oil & Gas Production
Kimmeridge: Preparing the E&P Sector for the Energy Transition
Wachtel, Lipton, Rosen & Katz: Ethical Boardroom